Solution Manager - Permanent
Working Capital Services, LLC is a fast-growing, high-energy consulting firm specializing in supply chain performance improvement. We’re experienced, hands-on practitioners that help our clients improve revenue & margin, optimize inventory and reduce cost, improve visibility across the extended supply chain, and drive operational excellence. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to assess existing processes vs. best in class characteristics, clarify issues and opportunities, develop solutions and implement change. WCS is committed to making the right processes, tools, data and people come together to optimize business performance.
WCS has an immediate opening for experienced Solution Managers. At WCS, Solution Managers are seasoned project managers and client relationship professionals with a track record of leading successful business process and/or systems transformation initiatives. SMs must have a solid understanding of supply chain business processes and best practices, and are expected to manage client engagements from initial work planning and budgeting through delivery execution, oversee WCS project team performance to plan, administer project plans, budgets and client billings, and work with WCS partners to exceed client expectations.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Experience, Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of “best in class” end to end collaborative supply chain strategies and process dynamics
- Strong working knowledge of KPIs, metrics, and analytics to drive continuous supply chain improvement
- Ability to lead clients in establishing a future-state vision, coupled with the know-how to develop and execute a project roadmap to achieve that vision
- Strong project and client leadership skills in implementing business process or systems change in large scale organizations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and comfort level interacting with client resources at all levels and across functional groups
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to create top quality documents and presentation deliverables
- Ability to anticipate project issues and hurdles and lead both the client and WCS delivery teams to overcome them and deliver to expected results
- Experience with at least one major ERP software platform
- A passion for problem solving and a drive to succeed
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Supply Chain Management, IT
Education: Bachelor Degree preferred
Experience: Supply Chain process/systems improvement
Manages Others: Yes
Location: North America
Travel: Extensive (work at client sites) required
Other: Legally authorized to work in the US
Email resume to email@example.com.