Supply Chain Analytics Consultant
Working Capital Services, LLC is a fast-growing, high-energy consulting firm that drives supply chain performance improvement. We’re experienced professionals who love to share what we know, work hard, and have fun.
We’re looking for full-time data analysts with good basic IT skills, a passion for problem solving, and a drive to learn. You will work closely with our lead consultants to analyze supply chain data and help assess existing processes, identify problems, brainstorm solutions, and prepare top quality deliverables for our clients. WCS is committed to making the right processes, tools, data and people come together to optimize business performance. Growth potential with WCS is limited only by you.
Key Experience, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Data-driven problem analysis using SQL or similar database tools & programming languages
- Able to calculate statistics and performance metrics from transaction-level data
- Basic understanding of business processes and corresponding data flows, preferably for manufacturing & distribution oriented companies/industries
- Comfortable with using documentation and presentation tools (MS Office or equivalent)
- Hands-on experience with some type of Business Intelligence toolset or ERP system is a plus
- Solid interpersonal skills and comfortable working with others in teams
- 4 year Bachelor degree desired; preference for track record of proven capabilities
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Information Technology, Supply Chain
Education: 4 year degree preferred
Experience: Hands-on technical data analysis
Manages Others: No
Email resume to email@example.com.